Friday, January 28, 2011

Apple Issue

Hi All!! I'm so sorry for being such a blog slacker. All is well at the Russell home. The holidays were absolutely awesome, BUT we have been dealing with some apple issues aka the apple has not fallen FAR enough from the tree! haha (I stubbled across this saying somewhere and it describes our situation to a T!) There are only a handful of people who know the real truth about my 'tude. Luckily, I think I've outgrown it... however, it took about oh, I don't know 20 years. (emphatic sigh). When I was younger my mother would wish I had a daughter just like me which at the time I thought was AWESOME! Fast forward a bunch of years and welcome Charlie Grace Russell. The real victim here is my poor husband. I mean really, those Russell genes are strong, but they lost the fight to my 'Beast Woman' attitude. Um, yea beast woman was my nickname growing up... not schnookums, peanut, love bug- just beast woman. So the battle of the queen bee has begun. Charlie now decides what she wants to wear and woe to the person who doesn't abide. Sometimes it is two outifts, one on top of the other. Sometimes it is just a hat to accessorize.
As long as the hat is on we are happy...


Dare to take it off and feel the wrath of C.G.R...

I'm currently reading every book I can get my hands on to learn how to parent a 'Strong-willed' or 'Spirited' toddler. In the meantime, I've resorted to slavery... that's right folks. And if she keeps it up she'll be scruba-a-dub dubbin' the floor with her toothbrush! ha!

I'm just kidding. Really it's all good. I adore this little girl and love her lil 'tude-most of the time. Here's a cute little clip at her teasing her fav Eska-bear. I mean you just can't help but laugh :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she's gotten. My favorite part of all of these videos is at 59 seconds on the last video. Watch her ponytail when Eska licks her face. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I love the pony tail and her personality. I think its funny you say she is just like you. I love you both sooooo much! This age is so much fun, isn't it? I hope Conner doesn't get any bigger.

    ReplyDelete