Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dancing Queen.MP4

When Charlie was little we used to joke that we hope she gets my rhythm and Dan's athleticism.  If by some terrible stroke of bad (read catastrophic) luck she gets the reverse (mom's athleticism and dad's rhythm) I fear she will be that awkward child everyone teases... The good news is Charlie loves to get her groove on.. She has dance fever! As soon as she hears some music she starts bopping away. I always joke that she must have Dan's dance moves, BUT there is hope!! Notice towards the end of the video when the song says 'stomp our feet' my genius child stomps her feet!! I'm sure it was just a coincidence, but still it's pretty cute :)


2 comments:

  1. Well...lemme tell you, Julian LOVES Charlie's moves. He was just yelling and smiling when we watched the video! I can't wait until those two see each other this Sunday. Video and camera will be in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I can't wait either!! It is going to be a cute-fest for sure!!

    ReplyDelete