Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Charlie's B-day pics are in!

Charlie's 'Shrine' Table.. note the huge scrapbook made by yours truly... def a labor of love!

Her own personal smash cake!

Did you make Charlie's Bday wish come true??

Centerpieces... gotta love mason jars :)

Ok, so it was like a mini wedding...


Lemonade anyone?
nothing says shabby chic like a bunting banner



the birthday girl's scepter

Cake, cake, and more cake!


Dessert table pre-desserts...


Wraps :)


deeeeelish sliders

rice crispy treat = classic

Cake Pops
Cream Puffs!
Although a few things are missing, this is the most complete pic we have of the table... peeps just couldn't help themselves to all these goodies!

The lady of the day!

One of my faves :)
Not too sure about everyone looking at her!!

This is Charlie's "THIS CAKE IS SO GOOD BUT WHY IS EVERYONE STARING AT ME" face


The favor... awesome chocolate bark! Thanks for the recipe Donnie Pine!


Charlie's 1st birthday party was a crazy day! I was all over the place :) I did have a lot of fun planning and can't wait to plan more parties :) I couldn't have done it without my awesome friends and family. Special thanks to Charlie's Glama, Grandma, Great Aunt Jane, Aunt Head, Aunt Neen for their countless hours helping prep for this party! And I can't forget Ellie the centerpiece-maker and Jess who was my friend hand chica the day of! I'm sure I missed a few, but know that I am so thankful! As I mentioned in the last post photos were taken by Dana (dhmphotography.com) 

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful party and what a beautiful little girl! you did a great job planning this and these pictures could be in magazines!

    ReplyDelete