Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's a Girl!



As most of you know, we had a baby girl, Charlie Grace Russell. She was born on 9/9/09 at 3:43 PM and weighed 7lbs and 13 ozs and is 20 inches long. She arrived on her due date... clearly she did not get her punctuality from her mother! The doctors and nurses were amazed at that head of hair! I have to be honest, I'm a little jealous! She has beautiful thick black hair and I haven't wasted any time putting little ribbons and bows in it! Our pups are adjusting fairly well to our new addition. Finn could careless, in fact he leaves the room whenever she cries! Eska on the other hand is obssessed. We had a long talk the other day about how Charlie is my baby, not hers! Still, I think she may be a little confused :) She will not leave her side. And when Charlie gets upset, Eska barks at us as if to say 'What are you a bunch of morons?!?! She's hungry!!!" Even though we are slightly sleep deprived (excluding Charlie Grace, but including my Mom and Dan's Mom) we are all doing really well. I cannot believe how much I love this little munchkin already... I guess it's true what they say, you can only truely understand the magnitude of a mother's love until you become one yourself. There will be more pics to follow... I have to get Dan to upload them and I will bombard this blog with zillions of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment