Monday, September 14, 2009

Some more pics :D



She is so wide-eyed! Dan says she looks like a bug, but i LOVE this little face :))

Dan and his babies <3 Dan and his babies <3[/caption]

Sweetest picture of Charlie and her cousin Conner :))

Charlie on our way home from the hospital
Charlie on our way home from the hospital

Just a quick update before my sleeping beauty wakes up... I only have 2 hours before she morphs into a terror! I swear she has an internal clock that when it strikes 12:30 AM she turns into a little beast! You'd never believe it by her calm demeanor during the day, but Dan can attest to it! (as can my mom and Dan's mom which have been taking turns sleeping over to help out) I have no idea what we would do with out them. Charlie has her first visit to the doctor tomorrow, which after choosing him, I learned Dr. Chi was also Dan's pediatrician at one point... yea I know what you're thinking 'How old is this doctor?!?!?' The answer is pretty old, but with age comes experience, right??? I'm sure it will be a mission bringing this little chica out of the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment