Monday, June 28, 2010

Water Baby :)


Charlie LOVES anything having to do with H20. That includes Bath time (she cries when I take her out), drinking it (don't you dare bring a Poland Spring bottle near the child without offering her a sip) and of course sitting in her baby pool!!  

Eska wanted to take a dip too! Charlie is a good sharer as you can see...

I did discover ONE form of water she doesn't like... I accidently sprayed her with the sprinkler while watering the sod... yea, she wasn't a fan of that!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you lived in White Meadow Lake. Julian loves the water too and I just signed him up for Aqua Babies. It's a half an hour class in the circus pool for six weeks from 12:30-1 pm. It was only $18! Nick is doing it with him. Charlie and Julian could have done it together if you lived in the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O boo!! That would have been awesome!! I took her in an in-ground pool this weekend and she was a giant prune by the time we got out!! She had so much fun!!! Julian and Charlie have an awful lot to catch up on August 1st!!!

    ReplyDelete