Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Work in progress...

Here are some pics of the other side of the patio that is still being worked on...

The flower bed Dan and my father-in-law built... It took them almost 12 hours (after Dan dug the trench for the stone) and there was only a minor casualty! (Dad Russell was severely burned from the cement! OUCH!!) I think they did a really nice job! I can't wait to add some flowers :)
From were the patio ends to the end of the fence will be grass. You can tell the condition of the soil is not conducive to growing grass, hence the expected delivery of sod... which is now coming next week.
And of course a few pics of my babe...
These toes are scrumptious!

2 comments:

  1. The patio looks great and Charlie is adorbs as per usual. I'll have to post some pictures of our yard too now, since I've been such a slacker. We have the same exact stones as you guys for our patio and tiki lights out as well! I can't wait to actually plant some flowers back there. Keep posting pictures. It looks awesome so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! yes post some pics!! Even though your blog hates me and denies my comments!

    ReplyDelete